Re: [Devel] (forw) [debian-knoppix] Nordic/Baltic version of Knoppix

[Knut Yrvin]
> An American has relased Skolelinux as a Knoppix-version. It works,
> but he told us that it needed more testing.

He did?  I know Rune in Trondheim did this, but did the american
(which I forgot the name of) finish this as well?

> The new installation-routine in Debian was initiated by our
> project.

Well, that is pulling it a bit too far.  It was initiated within
Debian, but we have been developing it the last year and a half.  One
of our developers is currently leading the d-i development, but he was
not the one to start d-i.