[Devel] Our packages missing (active) maintainer in Debian

I needed a way to find "our" packages which are listed in the
"Work-Needing and Prospective Packages".  I wrote a script to find
them, and this is the result.  The list is not complete.

   77075: ITP: kvoctrain -- a vocable trainer with lots of useful features
  115960: ITA: taper -- Full-screen system backup utility.
  129723: ITP: sql-ledger -- sql-ledger is an accounting package for linux
  170824: RFA: celestia -- realtime visual space simulation
  174119: O: noteedit -- KDE Music Note Editor
  177643: ITP: magicdev -- Magicdev is a automouting cd dameon for Gnome2

There seem to be some packages which needs our special attention.  We
need to make sure these packages are maintained in Debian.  JFYI.