Re: [Devel] Re: Could we announce a developer gathering several months ahead?

[Frank Matthieß]
> > We her in southern Norway was thinking of maybe combining the summer
> > holiday with development gathering. How about a week on a smal isle (er
>
> This also an option ;-)
> If we are able to balance time spending work on skolelinux and my wife,
> there are no problem within holiday's.

Why not visit an unseen part of Norway, Sørøya (http:/www.hasvik.com) could
definetly benefit from a visit of Linux enthusiasts, we will by the way be
the first 100% Skolelinux municipalities in Norway! (unless someone beat us
at the finish line:)

You'll get the chance to catch the biggest cod in the wotld! (Please look at
the real format video, http://www.hasvik.net/vid/f56.rm...

Dagfinn