[Devel] Translations

As the level of international cooperation increases, there's a growing
need for the main Skolelinux documents to be translated to English.

I will undertake to do this (gradually!), so please mail me your
suggestions of documents of high priority. I will start by following
the list suggested by Knut Yrvin, as included below (and to complete
this will take some time...:)

A first attempt on the architecture document [5] (with some known  bugs
which will be removed) may be found here:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/arkitektur/arkitektur.html.en

Links to the translated documents will of course be made, but please
note that all translations will have an ".en" suffix, so if you don't
see a link, you can always try adding the suffix and see if anything
else than "Not found" appears...

I'm currently working on README.Skolelinux.en

Knut Staring

* Not translated
Architecture:=20
[5]
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/arkitektur/arkitektur.ht=
ml
Reporting bugs:
[6] http://developer.skolelinux.no/feilrapporter.html
CVS-usage:
[7] http://developer.skolelinux.no/cvsusage.html
Interanationalisation-pages:
[8] http://i18n.skolelinux.no/
Translating- and CVS-guide's:
[9]http://i18n.skolelinux.no/nyttig.html
Course in using Linux for Schools:
[10] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/kurs/kursdok.html
Hand-book for day-to-day operation:
[11] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/driftshandbok/
[11]
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/driftshandbok/IKT-bok.h=
tml
User-space web of some of the documents:
[12] http://www.skolelinux.no/index.php?menyID=3D6

Få den nye Yahoo! Messenger på http://no.messenger.yahoo.com/
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom