[Devel] Re: CD is installable again

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> The CD is now installable again.  A lot of things have changed.
> Please test and let us know if something is broken.
>
> <URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/debian-cd/>.

I testet latvian installation, and it seem to work just fine.  At
least 'date' and 'cal' used a strange locale.  I found a small bug in
base-config-skolelinux in the process.  It is now fixed.

To get the installation working, you have to follow the instructions
in README.Skolelinux.  Only in Norwegian at the moment.  I'm sorry for
this.