Re: [Devel] build failures

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> But I haven't been able to take the time and test it.  I used to
> have VMWare installed, but lost it when I had to reinstall the
> machine.  I hope to find time to install it again sometime soon.

I've finally been able to get VMWare installed, and to test the CD
install.

The d-i floppy is broken because anna (which loads the rest of d-i
from CD) fail to run because of a linker problem (it needs
libdebconf.so.1 while libdebconf.so.0.3.0 available).  If I fake this
by making a symlink, it fail to do anything.

Tollef told me he was going to upload new versions of the udeb
packages today or in near future.  I hope new versions fixes the
problem.

I've also changed the d-i autobuild script to build in a Sid chroot
environment.  I hope this fixes the floppy build problems

JFYI.