Re: [Devel] build failures

[Aigars Mahinovs]
> does someone look into those build failures, it looks to me that it
> is needet to upgrade the libc on server to at least 2.3.1-1.

Well, not really.  We need to build the d-i floppy in a chroot
environemnt with Debian/Sid.  I did this a few days ago, and I hope
this fixed the CD.  But I haven't been able to take the time and test
it.  I used to have VMWare installed, but lost it when I had to
reinstall the machine.  I hope to find time to install it again
sometime soon.