[Devel] Adding a package into Skolelinux

[Andreas Schuldei]
> is it a big deal to add a debian package to the skolelinux cd?  the
> space a huge problem?

If it is small, it should be possible.  Technically, one need to do
two things to add a package to the CD:

  - Add the package to the APT source (wait a while for the APT source
    to detect it)
  - Add the package name to one of the package lists.

Of course, adding a package will push another package out of the CD,
so we need to know how the new package should be prioritized compared
to the other packages.

But we should only do this if we really need the package, because
every non-woody package we add to Skolelinux, increase the
maintenance burden for us.