[Devel] Skulelinux CVS Guidelines

I finally got around to writing some guidelines for the CVS in
Skulelinux. (BTW, do we have an international project name yet?) CVS
is a great tool, as it keeps track of all changes: Who, when, what,
and why. The "why" part in particular requires a good log message, and
we've seen a few bad ones so far.

Most of this is common sense, but I hope those contributors who are
new to CVS will find these guidelines helpful. Perhaps even those who
already know CVS will pick up something useful as well?

The initial version of the guidelines is available at
Comments and contributions are of course welcome.

(Note to Dutch translators: I added a link on documentation.html.nl.
Until we get a proper policy for translated web pages, I don't feel
comfortable leaving inconsistent versions around. At one point, we're
bound to lose track of which changes to merge which ways.)

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes