Re: [Devel] CD Cover

Guten abend, Kurt

>>>>> "Kurt" == Kurt Gramlich <kurt@xxxxxxxxx> skriver:
Kurt>
Kurt> Dear friends
Kurt>
Kurt> We need for printing cd cover the skolelinux icon in high resolution.
Kurt>

I observe that Herman has supplied a high-res .png already, so you are OK
then.

Did the choice fall on your favorite (and mine), your cover no.2?
I think it is important that both Tux and the Debian logo are included (in
addition to the Skolelinux logo).

http://www.skolelinux.de/cover/CD-Cover2.jpg

I also hope you will be sharing the cover artwork (by checking it into our
CVS).

Best regards
Per Harald

--
Per Harald Westby
Sildråpevegen 10D, NO-7048 Trondheim, Norway