Re: [Devel] Summer Developer Meeting

[Hilaire Fernandes]
> What about particpating to the LSM2003 at Metz (in North of France)
> between 9 and 12 of jully ?

I will not be able to make it.  I will be busy organizing COFSINO,
Debcamp and Debconf.  <URL:http://www.nuug.no/cofsino/>.

[Bart Cornelis]
> just looked at this the webpage for this is
> http://www.rencontresmondiales.org/ looks interesting and I should
> be able to make it

Sounds good.  Will you make it to Norway for the Skolelinux gathering
as well?

> if everybody is ok with me doing so I'd be willing to participate
> here, I don't currently know enough to do a good technical talk, but
> maybe a project overview/introduction? Talks can be in English
> right?

A presentation there would be very nice.  Remember to post a summary
on how it went. :)