Re: [Devel] english webpage

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 09:12, cobaco wrote:

> cvs has both an index.html.en and a index2.html.en, the latter of which
> appears more up to date. Yet it's the former which is linked from the rest of
> the site, is there a reason for this?

 Because it follows the pattern?  I'd suggest you
check in index2.html.en as index.html.en and create
index.html.nl as well.  Then remove index2.*.

 If all the translations follow the pattern, the web server
can be configured to serve different translations based on
the "Accept-Language" header from the browser.  We do that
kind of content negotiation on i18n.skolelinux.no.

--
 Herman Robak