Re: [Devel] Skolelinux got some security problems...

* Petter Reinholdtsen

|   cfengine                              tfheen         D
|
|      I'm not sure why we upgraded. [pere 2003-01-19]

Potential security holes:

  * Security upload to woody with the new upstream release which fixes
    some security issues when purging files in untrusted trees.  This
    new version is the same as the debian version + security fixes.
    (closes: #147635)

[...]

| * openoffice.org                        gautehk        X/D
|   openoffice.org-debian-files           gautehk        X/D
|   openoffice.org-spellcheck-nb          gautehk        X/D
|   openoffice.org-spellcheck-nn          gautehk        X/D
|
|     OpenOffice.org with extra translations, compiled for the
|     Skolelinux project.  License is unknown/mixed.

License for the translations or for ooo itself?  For OOo it should be
GPL and we should get a clarification for the license of the
translation before it comes back and bites us.

|     Opera web browser from Opera Software.  Special version for
|     Skolelinux with option to replace the advertisement image and URL.
|     License is unknown.

Icky, we should get a clarification.

|  kmplot                                tfheen         D
|
|    KDE mathematical function plotter.  It is missing in Woody, but is
|    present in Sarge and Sid.  We fetched a copy from Sid (0.3-2).

this is now part of kdeedu, so once we have that, this package can
go.

--
                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-