Re: [Devel] Webmin LTSP-module needs a maintainer

Ragnar Wisløff wrote:

We have a slightly buggy Webmin module for administration of the lts.conf file that configures the behaviour of thin clients. The module stems from a German project, see

http://termserv.berlios.de/ltsp-module/

I should add that I have made no attempt to contact the maintainer listed, I leave this to anyone who feels that the project is interesting. Perhaps all that is needed is a slight prodding of the current maintainer, he has been responsive in the past.

Ragnar