Meta: [Devel] Re: Skolelinux got some security problems...

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 12:51, b.cornelis@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > [Petter Reinholdtsen]
> >
> > | As you probably do not know, skolelinux got some security problems. |
> > Most of these problems comes from the fact that for a few of the |
> > packages we supply, the packages in woody wasnt' good enough.
> >
> > jeg håper dette ikke setter standarden for språket i den endelige
> > presentasjonen av SKoleLinux?
>
> :-), more discussion on the international list, this is good!
>
> but, would be helpfull if you used english, no?

 "I hope this does not set the standard for the language
in the final presentation of Skolelinux?"

 As you can see, it was a meta-comment; Rolf Marvin Bøe Lingren
did not like Petter Reinholdtsen's English.

 (which makes this a meta-meta comment ...)

 Petter's response was to the effect of "if you discover poor
language, you will correct it, won't you?" (in more general
and polite terms).

--
 Herman Robak