[Devel] skolelinux.de is born

Dear Linux Friends,

I am proud to be able to inform you about the german support of
your project.

We got the www.skolelinux.de website and now we are going to
inform the german public about this (our) project.
We are about 15 People from the Linux User Group of Essen,
Ravensberg and OWL.

Have a look at our / your website (in german)  ;-)

We are planning to visit you after the Linuxtag in Karlsruhe,
right to the international Debian Conference.

I am sure to win more developers from older german school server
projects.

Please go forward with english translation of our project,
we will follow with german.

Hope to see you in Oslo.

Regards

 Kurt