[Devel] Re: debain based schoolserver/client system

> As you see(.de), we are german people, which able to communicate also in
> english. We are very intrested to help/participate to this project.

This is great. We have just estabilished an english mailing-list
to meet requestst and participants from different places in
the world: devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [1].

Two-three pages are in english[2][3][4]. But som om the most important
one is not translated[5][6][7]. We are also a language-goal:

   The "Skolelinux" project shall provide Norwegian user applications in the
   two norwegian dialects, Nynorsk and Bokmål, and in the Sami language.

I dont know if the i18n[8] pages should be translated to english? Som
of the work is done i northen sami and the norwegian speeking people
dont anderstand that language :-). On the other hand it could be nice
to have out manuals translated into english because it gives people
a cick-start in using CVS[9] or to test out the CD guided by a course[10].
We also got an operational guide in using Linux for Schools in day-by-day
basis[11].

* Translated

How to build the CD:
[2] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/
About developing:
[3] http://developer.skolelinux.no/index.html.en
About the project:
[4] http://developer.skolelinux.no/projectinfo.html.en

* Not translated

Architecture:
[5] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/arkitektur/arkitektur.html
Reporting bugs:
[6] http://developer.skolelinux.no/feilrapporter.html
CVS-usage:
[7] http://developer.skolelinux.no/cvsusage.html
Interanationalisation-pages:
[8] http://i18n.skolelinux.no/
Translating- and CVS-guide's:
[9]http://i18n.skolelinux.no/nyttig.html
Course in using Linux for Schools:
[10] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/kurs/kursdok.html
Hand-book for day-to-day operation:
[11] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/driftshandbok/
[11] http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/driftshandbok/IKT-bok.html
User-space web of some of the documents:
[12] http://www.skolelinux.no/index.php?menyID=6

mvh Knut Yrvin
Project leader